Item Not Available
Sorry this item is no longer available to view on this site.
- Published 18/12/15Working more closely with other schools is a key part of our ongoing school improvement strategy. We hope to work closely with schools to share best practice but also to learn from theirs. A sample of the work we are currently engaged in includesRead More
Site Improvements August 2018Published 18/12/15Read More
I am delighted to inform you that over the Summer period 2018, a number of improvements have been made to the physical environment. These include:
- Creation of wellbeing classroom in Primary Area
- New hoists and over head tracking in Dosbarth Seren Fach
- New artificial turf laid in Dosbarth Seren
- New artificial turf laid outside Family Centre
- New Window created to house multi-media equipment for assembly
- New Interactive Whiteboards installed in 7 Classrooms
- Painting of reception and admin areas
Charity Golf DayPublished 18/12/15We were delighted to be the beneficiary of a recent charity golf day organised by Pinnacle Complete Office Solutions. The day was held at The Vale Resort on 23 August 2018 and raised £2331. We are hoping this will become an annual event inRead More
Eye GazePublished 17/07/15Read More
Please enter an introduction for your news story here.
P.T.APublished 11/06/15Read More
Ysgol Ty Coch P.T.A.
Eye Gaze FundraisingPublished 11/06/15Read More
Snowdon Challenge for Eye Gaze
Race NightPublished 20/05/15Read More
Item TitlePublished 26/03/15Please enter some content for your news story here.Read More
SEN Direct Website LinkPublished 26/03/15We have put a direct link to the SEN Direct website under our parents area.Read More
Eyegaze Snowdon ChallengePublished 27/02/15Read More
Ysgol Ty Coch is overwhelmed once again by the kindness of the friends of the school. The father of two of our Support Staff has organised a team to climb Snowdon to raise funds for Eyegaze. Many of our staff are taking part and we will soon have sponorship forms available. Please continue reading to find out more from John Moulden about the wonderful Snowdon Challenge.