Welcome to our school
Ysgol TY Coch works to try and ensure that all pupils are safeguarded and kept safe from harm.
The pupils of TY Coch would like you to observe the following
- Please treat me with respect and courtesy.
- I may not hear or see you - approach me from the front and touch me gently on the hand.
- Please introduce yourself to me.
- Please use appropriate language and / or signings.
- Please treat me as though I understand.
- Please speak to me and not about me.
- Please give me time to indicate my answer or make a choice.
- Please respect my decision.
- Please don’t move me without telling me.
- Please let me know what we are going to do so I can prepare myself.
- My lessons are important so please don’t remove me from class unless it has been arranged.
- Please don’t remove me at mealtimes until I have finished.
- Please respect my privacy.
- Allow me time to myself.
- Don’t shout at me, have PATIENCE, help me understand.
- PLEASE TREAT ME AS YO WOULD WISH TO BE TREATED YOURSELF.